have a profitable company back home and be able to demonstrate it.

have employees.

have the necessary funds to open a branch, subsidiary, affiliate in Canada. No set minimum investment amount – must match the size of your business.

create jobs in Canada.

Once the entity is open, transfer your employees to Canada.

You will receive a 1 year work permit (renewable) eventually leading to permanent residency.

We will help you every step of the way with the immigration strategy, tax, location, commercial lease, marketing, financing – and more.

Nava Elmi | Immigration Lawyer

Tel:+1 647.979.7068

About Me